HUMAC NORM/CYBEX (ISOKINETIC MUSCLE STRENGTH MEASUREMENT AND EXERCISE SYSTEM)
It is based on the principle of exercising in full range of motion, at a constant speed and against maximum resistance. In a simple approach, it can be likened to running and walking exercises in water. The most important advantages of the isokinetic system are that it allows each joint to make specific movements at functional speeds, and that muscle strength and total work values can be measured objectively. With the Humac Norm device, it is aimed to objectively measure the muscle strength of the patients, then to determine the appropriate exercise programs and to establish the treatment protocol, and to measure and observe the response of the patient to the treatment with pre-treatment and post-treatment evaluations.
With Isokinetic Muscle Strength Measurement and Exercise System;
- measuring the functional capacity and muscular performance of the patient,
- implementation of passive, isometric, isotonic, isokinetic and eccentric exercise programs according to the treatment protocol prepared individually for each patient,
- quantitative evaluation and monitoring of the outcome of the treatment program,
- comparison of parameters such as muscle strength and range of motion of both extremities,
- determining the degrees of weak muscle strength and applying special exercise programs for this,
- determination of agonist-antaganist ratios,
- measurement of work and fatigue parameters,
- kinematic analysis of movements,
- It is possible to collect data for scientific research by creating a computer-aided recording system.